1. Users of Thummansala agree to be bound by these terms and conditions,
which are subject to change at the sole discretion of News. Your use
of and access to this site indicate your acceptance of these terms and
2. All material on Thummansala is provided in good faith. Your use of
Thummansala is at your sole risk. Thummansala is not liable for loss
results from any action or decision made by you in reliance on the information
on Thummansala, any interruption, delay in operation or transmission,
virus, communications failure, internet access difficulties or malfunction
in hardware or software.
3. The material in Thummansala is protected by Australian & international
copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may use this material
for your own personal reference only. It may not copied, reproduced,
published, stored, altered or transmitted in any form or by any means
in whole or part without prior written approval of Thummansala.
4. Thummansala may include third party content which is subject to that
third party's terms and conditions of use.
5. Thummansala may include links to third party sites which are not
related to News and in relation to which News has no control or interest.
The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate any relationship
between News and that third party or any endorsement by News of that
third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising
on this site.
6. Users of Thummansala will not use Thummansala web site for any purpose
or in any way which is unlawful.